Howspace is an online collaboration platform powered with AI, encouraging everyone to participate in social learning. We work as a team, yet independently and without hierarchy, and we appreciate people who bring new and innovative ideas to continuously improve how we work. Everything from our vision, strategy, goals and working principles are co-created.
About the job
As an Operations Manager, you will be working with an engaged international team, and an amazing Saas product. You'll be a part of a fast-growth organization with a culture that encourages learning, participation, and transparency. This full-time position will be based remotely in North America, in the Eastern Time Zone region. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Helping our team to set up operations in North America
- Creating and managing the Human Resources function in the region
- Taking ownership of the Finance function in the region
- Managing contracts and the invoicing process
What we are looking for
We appreciate people who bring new and innovative ideas to continuously improve how we work. Additionally, we hope you find the following describing you well:
- Previous experience in Operations Management in a Saas company
- Experience in drafting and negotiating contracts with clients in Saas business
- Fluent skills in the English language
- Well organized and detail-oriented individual
- Team player with a passion for working in a fast-growth environment
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Driven attitude and solid self-leadership skills
What do we offer
Howspace is a flat organization offering you a lot of freedom and responsibility. In addition to this, we offer:
- Remote and flexible working environment
- Growth and development opportunities - the company is growing quickly and so is the team with it!
- If needed, top-of-the-line headphones and computer supplies will be subsidized
- Health insurance and pension plan
We would love to hear from you!
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we will go through the applications on an ongoing basis. The last application date is 18th of May.