Customer Success Manager (Learning & Development)
What's in it for you?
- A Scandinavian Squad of 6 talented Howspacians
Global environment with customers in 50+ countries, yet with massive growth potential
- A trust-based company culture with an emphasis on self-leading teams
Remote or hybrid working environment with an office in Stockholm
- Roughly 90 purpose-driven Howspacians working with you to shape the Future of Work!
What to take ownership of?
- Driving MRR growth mainly within our existing customers in Scandinavia
- Ensuring the customers get the value and benefits of using Howspace in their L&D, Change Management, and other initiatives
Onboarding and training our customers in technical and facilitation skills in individual and group sessions
- Supporting in sales meetings with your L&D expertise
Collaborating closely and sharing learnings with Howspacians around the globe
What the role needs from you?
- Solid substance knowledge & experience working within Learning &Development or other HR (tech) area
- A true customer orientation and ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Genuine interest in working with new technology
- Drive & energy to take ownership of growing the MRR within your customer portfolio
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and self-leadership skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Gaining the experiences above usually takes 4+ years of professional experience within L&D or HR tech
- Fluent skills in Swedish and English, other languages are seen as a benefit
- Last but definitely not least: True passion for our mission and the impact we aim to create in the Future of Work!
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, as we will go through the applications on an ongoing basis. We value our diverse and inclusive workforce, and encourage you to apply even if you don't meet 100% of the listed qualifications, but feel passionate and excited about the opportunity.