Join us on a journey of building the future of work
Back in the 90s, in an ordinary school classroom, our founding members realized that using facilitation and coaching methods makes a huge difference in learning outcomes. Quickly thereafter, they realized that digital tools can make those methods available to much bigger groups than before.
This is still the journey we're on today, making work and learning better by building involvement and engagement at scale. Howspace digital facilitation software is used by over 300 000 users worldwide and we have become an international SaaS-company with 50+ (and counting) experts from different fields.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced software developer to join our product team. The team’s aim is to provide exceptional value to our customers and end-users. This requires an understanding of both business and software development aspects.
You will be responsible for:
- developing and maintaining Howspace product as part of the product development team
- bringing your experience and knowledge on how to move fast while maintaining the product in a sustainable manner
We are looking for candidates with:
- experience in web development (both backend and frontend)
- familiarity with cloud technologies
- understanding of the difference between software development and product development
- good knowledge of security in web development
- good communication and presentation skills,
- ability to work in a dynamic environment dealing with complex challenges,
- fluent English, both oral and written
What we offer
You get a spot on a very interesting growth journey. Howspace is a flat organization offering you a lot of freedom and responsibility, so we hope you have a driven attitude and solid self-leadership skills. We promise that you'll be a part of an engaged team that thrives on learning and developing together. We want to build a better future for work, and that combined with our engaged customers who love Howspace gives us a strong sense of purpose.
We offer to you:
- a challenging and exciting opportunity for personal and skill development,
- a chance to grow along with the company,
- a great and innovative atmosphere in a comfortable working environment,
- extensive employee benefits,
- flexible working hours and full remote working possibilities
- good times with your new colleagues
This is a permanent, preferably full-time position with a flexible start date. You will be part of a distributed team, your work location must be within the EU. We have local offices in Jyväskylä, Helsinki, and Stockholm.
How to apply
Please fill out the application form down below. The last application date is March 21st, 2021.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we will go through the applications on an ongoing basis. The position will be filled immediately when a suitable applicant is found!
We're waiting for you!