Howspace is an online collaboration platform powered with AI, encouraging everyone to participate in social learning. We work as a team, yet independently and without hierarchy, and we appreciate people who bring new and innovative ideas to continuously improve how we work. Everything from our vision, strategy, goals, and working principles are co-created.
About the job
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be working with an engaged international team and an amazing Saas product. You'll be a part of a fast-growth organization with a culture that encourages learning, participation, and transparency. The Product team aims to provide exceptional value to our customers and end-users, which requires an understanding of both business and software development aspects.
This remote, full-time position will be based within the European Union. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining Howspace product as a part of the team, with the emphasis on the front-end development
- Collaborating with both the internal team and customers to ensure alignment of the priorities
- Bringing in your experience within efficiency in development, yet in a sustainable manner
- Maintaining our main design principles such as simplicity, noiseless and context as a key in everything we do
What we are looking for
We appreciate people who bring new and innovative ideas to continuously improve how we work. Additionally, we hope you find the following describing you well:
- Extensive experience in full-stack web development
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
- Knowledge in security within web development
- Proficient communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment dealing with complex challenges
- Product developer mindset
What do we offer
Howspace is a flat organization offering you a lot of freedom and responsibility. Development and operations work is limited to the EU area. Working remotely is common, but we have offices in Finland and Sweden as well.
- Remote and flexible working environment
- Growth and development opportunities - the company is growing quickly and so is the team with it!
- An innovative atmosphere in a comfortable working environment
- If needed, top-of-the-line headphones and computer supplies will be subsidized
We would love to hear from you!
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we will go through the applications on an ongoing basis. The last application date is 17.5.2021.